Intensive Therapeutics, Inc.
What makes us unique, we. . .
- are a community-based program. Not a hospital or large therapy clinic.
- provide individual and group therapy services.
- use a family centered approach.
- provide individualized and goal oriented treatment; no cookie cutter approaches.
- create a fun experience where kids can achieve their maximum potential.
- utilize peer models.
- emphasize the intensity of therapy.
- have a small and experienced staff.
- participate in research studies with local universities to promote best practices.
- have received national and local recognition for our unique approaches and results.
Intensive therapy services are based on utilizing various types of therapeutic practice opportunities for several hours per day, over short periods of time. In doing so, successful practice opportunities, can lead to modification or acquisition of skilled movements and behaviors beyond a person’s present capabilities.