Listings in DDD Approved Providers
Eligibility for Services (Source: nj.gov)
To receive services funded through the New Jersey Department of Human Services’ Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD), an individual must:
- apply and be determined to meet the functional criteria of having a developmental disability (see Division Circular 3 or NJSA 30:6D-25(b) and NJAC 10:46)
- be Medicaid eligible and maintain Medicaid eligibility
- establish that New Jersey is the applicant's primary residence at the time of application
In general, to meet the functional criteria of having a developmental disability, an individual must document that they have a chronic physical and/or intellectual disability that:
- manifests in the developmental years, before age 22, and
- is lifelong in nature, and
- substantially limits the individual in at least three of these areas of life activity: self-care; learning; mobility; communication; self-direction; economic self-sufficiency; and the ability to live independently.
An individual must be 18 years of age or older to be evaluated by DDD for functional eligibility for services.
An individual must be 21 years of age or older and be Medicaid eligible to receive services from DDD.
For 67 years, the New Jersey Institute for Disabilities has been serving the needs of persons with developmental and related disabilities and their families.
101 Austin Avenue
Iselin, New Jersey 08830
Our Speech Language Pathologists are licensed by the State of New Jersey, hold a certificate of Communicative Clinical Competency, and regularly undergo training to stay abreast of this rapidly evolving field.
55 Madison Avenue
Suite 400, Suite 63A
Morristown, New Jersey 07960
The Arc of Essex County provides comprehensive services and supports to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families ensuring a lifetime of achievement with dignity and full partnership in the community.
50-58 Burnett Street, Maplewood, NJ 07040, Essex
Maplewood, New Jersey 07040
Maribel Willson, MS CCC is a speech-language pathologist in Collingswood, NJ and has been practicing for 9 years. She specializes in speech-language pathology.
1118 Park Ave
Collingswood, New Jersey 08108
We are the premier provider of behavioral health services in New Jersey. Our facilities, outcomes, and inspection results are second to none, laying a foundation for the very highest quality of services to be delivered to our individuals.
7 Waterloo Road
Stanhope, New Jersey 07874
Ark Homecare, Inc. is a home health care provider in South Plainfield, New Jersey and its surrounding counties of Essex, Bergen, Passaic, Middlesex, Union, and Somerset.
295 Durham Ave
South Plainfield, New Jersey 07080
Intensive Therapeutics, Inc. offers individual and group therapy programs for children with special needs.
274 South Avenue
Fanwood, New Jersey 07023