Listings in DDD Approved Providers
Eligibility for Services (Source: nj.gov)
To receive services funded through the New Jersey Department of Human Services’ Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD), an individual must:
- apply and be determined to meet the functional criteria of having a developmental disability (see Division Circular 3 or NJSA 30:6D-25(b) and NJAC 10:46)
- be Medicaid eligible and maintain Medicaid eligibility
- establish that New Jersey is the applicant's primary residence at the time of application
In general, to meet the functional criteria of having a developmental disability, an individual must document that they have a chronic physical and/or intellectual disability that:
- manifests in the developmental years, before age 22, and
- is lifelong in nature, and
- substantially limits the individual in at least three of these areas of life activity: self-care; learning; mobility; communication; self-direction; economic self-sufficiency; and the ability to live independently.
An individual must be 18 years of age or older to be evaluated by DDD for functional eligibility for services.
An individual must be 21 years of age or older and be Medicaid eligible to receive services from DDD.
Our Speech Language Pathologists are licensed by the State of New Jersey, hold a certificate of Communicative Clinical Competency, and regularly undergo training to stay abreast of this rapidly evolving field.
155 Route 46
Mountain Lakes, New Jersey 07046
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers offer physical therapy services including fitness, balance, strength, flexibility, and overall well-being.
132 Westfield Avenue
Clark, New Jersey 07066
Good Talking People provides speech-language services to children and adults of all ages with various delays or disorders.
111 Galway Place
Teaneck, New Jersey 07666
Wright Independent Living Options offers services to special needs people to become more independent.
558 Prospect Street
Maplewood, New Jersey 07040
For more than thirty-five years, Occupational Therapy Consultants, Inc. (OTC) has provided therapy, consultation and training programs in varied New Jersey environments.
1661 Route 22 W
Bound Brook, New Jersey 08805
“Limitless” programs for children, adolescents and young adults with unique abilities strive to support the development of lifespan goals with the understanding that learning never stops.
30 Righter Avenue
Denville, New Jersey 07834
The Cerebral Palsy League will be recognized as the highest quality provider of programs and services addressing the needs of individuals with disabilities and their families through all stages of life.
61 Myrtle Street
Cranford, New Jersey 07016