FALL IN LOVE WITH THE MIDLAND SCHOOL!
Join us at our OPEN HOUSE on October 17, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Experience what our families feel when they walk through the door!
The Midland School is dedicated to the individual, academic, social, emotional and career education needs of students 3 through 21 years old with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The Midland School’s state-of-the-art programs are designed to ensure that students reach their highest level of achievement and independence by providing a diverse range of programs and services including:
- Highly individualized instruction
- Multi-sensory approach
- Critical life skills training
- Speech, occupational, physical therapies
- BCBA, Psychologist, Social Worker
- Extended School Year
- Extracurricular/After school/Respite programs
- Comprehensive school to work transition program
To attend our Open House please call Maureen F. (908) 722-8222 ext. 109.