Results for DDD Approved Providers near New Jersey
Eligibility for Services (Source: nj.gov)
To receive services funded through the New Jersey Department of Human Services’ Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD), an individual must:
- apply and be determined to meet the functional criteria of having a developmental disability (see Division Circular 3 or NJSA 30:6D-25(b) and NJAC 10:46)
- be Medicaid eligible and maintain Medicaid eligibility
- establish that New Jersey is the applicant's primary residence at the time of application
In general, to meet the functional criteria of having a developmental disability, an individual must document that they have a chronic physical and/or intellectual disability that:
- manifests in the developmental years, before age 22, and
- is lifelong in nature, and
- substantially limits the individual in at least three of these areas of life activity: self-care; learning; mobility; communication; self-direction; economic self-sufficiency; and the ability to live independently.
An individual must be 18 years of age or older to be evaluated by DDD for functional eligibility for services.
An individual must be 21 years of age or older and be Medicaid eligible to receive services from DDD.
Welcome! Eden Autism offers a twelve month school program for 3 to 21 year-olds, vocational training for adolescents and adults, residential services for adults, and numerous other resources grounded in Applied Behavior Analysis.
2 Merwick Drive
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
Heart To Heart provides a wide spectrum of health and social services throughout NY and NJ, including home care, adult day care, behavioral health and a wide variety of related services to individuals of all ages within the community.
576 Central Avenue
East Orange, New Jersey 07018
Maribel Willson, MS CCC is a speech-language pathologist in Collingswood, NJ and has been practicing for 9 years. She specializes in speech-language pathology.
1118 Park Ave
Collingswood, New Jersey 08108
JESPY House is a nonprofit organization that enables adults with learning and developmental disabilities to achieve their full potential and lead independent lives.
102 Prospect Street
South Orange, New Jersey 07079
MarbleJam Kids' mission is to introduce experiences from which children may successfully form interests in activities, develop hobbies, enjoy recreation, and explore creative sentiments.
214 State Street
Hackensack, New Jersey 07601
Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey (CPNJ) is dedicated to enhancing the lives of people with disabilities and other special needs by supporting personal growth, independence and participation in the community.
220 South Orange Avenue
Livingston, New Jersey 07039